In 2005, Getoffwork Producer Timothy Luginbuhl was asked by the City of Toronto to design a public art project for a festival they were organizing. The concept was simple: (24) individuals were given a disposable (24) exposure camera and asked to document (24) hours in their lives.
- 24 2014In 2005, Getoffwork […]
- WelderDangerous job: shipyard welder
- Canada Post driverBay St. is a busy workplace.
- Ironworkers!How to build a skyscraper from scratch
- Trade Show Construction W…Get Off Work On The Street interview with Tricia, who gave up her job as a bartender to work on a team that sets up trade shows.
- Music Store EmployeeBrent's music store job […]
- TrampolinistGet Off Work On The […]
- 24 2014